The Bravo Line M42 FS tire changer is one of the main components that anyone wishing to compete effectively in a car shop should. The professional tire fitting is able to quickly maximize and widen the service offering of the plant, resulting in an investment that can quickly return the investment costs. Tire mount is a modern tool without which repair and proper diagnosis of the vehicle would simply be impossible.
• automatic handling of rims from 11 "to 24"
• external spacing up to 22 "
• mechanical locking of the stem
• standard pneumatic hammer cylinder
• One table speed
• pneumatic swing arm with variable cover
• complete set of covers for alufelg included
• inflator with pressure gauge (option in FS model).
• auxiliary arm for non-standard wheels (optional)
• Power of the hammer: 12000 N (at 10 bar)
• opening of the hammer: 400 mm
• maximum tire diameter: 1140 mm (44.5 ")
• maximum width of the tire: 350 mm (14 ")
• pressure: 8-10 bar
• Supply voltage: 400V - 3Ph - 50Hz
• engine power: 0.75 kW
• table speed: 6 rpm
• weight: 223 kg
• noise level at work: <70 dB (A)