The M522 2V Automatic Tire Mounting is one of the main components that anyone wishing to compete successfully with a car repair shop should. The professional tire fitting is able to quickly maximize and widen the service offering of the plant, resulting in an investment that can quickly return the investment costs. Tire monorail is a modern tool without which repair and proper diagnosis of a vehicle would simply be impossible.
• Automatic handling of rims from 13 "to 24"
• external spacing of up to 22 "
• Int. and external clamps with plastic covers for alufelg
• ideal for low profile and run flat tires (with optional arm)
• mechanical locking of the stem
• standard hammer
• two working speeds of the table (6-12rpm)
• pneumatic tilt arm
• complete set of aluminum case covers
• inflator with pressure gauge (optional in FS model)
• auxiliary arm for non-standard wheels (optional)
• Hammer power: 15000 N (at 10 bar)
• opening of the hammer: 320 mm
• maximum tire diameter: 1060 mm
• maximum tire width: 305 mm (12 ")
• pressure: 8-10 bar
• Power supply voltage: 400V - 3Ph - 50Hz
• 2V motor power: 0.9 / 1.2 kW - 3Ph - 400 V - 50Hz
• torque of the table: 1200 Nm
• Weight: 225 kg
• noise level during operation: 70 dB (A)