The MM-WB1024 LCD Wheel Balancer is a top-of-the-range product that allows you to provide full support for workshops that have wheel alignment services within their service area or intend to provide this service to their own customers. Professional device has. The LCD display in which the balancer is equipped provides the possibility of an intuitive and flexible use of the machine, allowing quick and precise service without unnecessary complications with an easy-to-understand user interface. The balancer features a variety of balancing programs, including: 5 program options for aluminum wheels as well as static, dynamic and optimized balancing. With automatic wheel parameters, you can locate the position of the weights and other parameters to help balance the wheel, including the size and weight. The device is fully automatic so its user-friendly operation is simple and intuitive while allowing for use in both less technically advanced and expert workshops. The kit in which the device is equipped fully ensures the needs of the workshop and mechanics, so that after starting the machine it is possible to start working and use the full range of balancing work. Every workshop that respects its position in the automotive market will appreciate the value that the MM-WB1024 carries.
• Wheel weight max.: 65kg
• Motor power: 200W
• Power supply: 220v / 50Hz
• Precision balancing: ± 1g
• Rotational speed: 200rpm
• Cycle duration: 8s
• Rim diameter: 10 "-24" (256mm)
• Rim width: 1.5 "-20" (40mm)
• Sound level: <70db
• Net weight: 102Kg
• Dimensions: 960mm × 760mm × 1160mm
• Protective cover
• Calibration weight
• LCD display, intuitive and flexible user interface.
• Various balancing programs: static, dynamic, 5 ALU programs, optimization.
• Automatic measurement of wheel parameters.
• Intelligent automatic calibration and self-diagnosis function