The Bravo Line M 42 Automatic Tire Mounting System is one of the main components that anyone wishing to compete effectively with a car repair shop should. The professional tire fitting is able to quickly maximize and widen the service offering of the plant, resulting in an investment that can quickly return the investment costs. Tire mount is a modern tool without which repair and proper diagnosis of the vehicle would simply be impossible.
• Automatic handling of rims from 11 "to 24"
• external spacing of up to 22 "
• mechanical locking of the stem
• standard hammer with pneumatic cylinder
• One table speed
• pneumatic swing arm with variable guard
• complete set of aluminum case covers
• auxiliary arm for non-standard wheels (optional)
• power of the hammer: 12000 N (at 10 bar)
• opening of the hammer: 400 mm
• maximum tire diameter: 1140 mm (44.5 ")
• Maximum tire width: 350 mm (14 ")
• pressure: 8-10 bar
• Power supply voltage: 400V - 3Ph - 50Hz
• engine power: 0.75 kW
• table speed: 6 rpm
• Weight: 223 kg
• operating noise level: <70 dB (A)